Super Smeller



It's common for Tragan to come in the bathroom while I'm getting ready for the day and attempt to copy everything I do. Most of which has to do with make-up and hot irons so it takes me twice as long to get ready as I'm having to intercept all that Tragan is getting ready to make contact with. But while I was doing my make-up he took the deoderant and very generously lathered it on, haha, I didn't mind, I thought it was cute!

1 comment:

Erin said...

That is such a funny post. That's cute that he was putting on the deoderant. I know all too well what you mean about taking twice as long to get ready. There have been times I've had to pin Cam down to get what ever cap, clip or sharp object that he found in my make-up bag out of his mouth...