My brother took a ton of pictures but something happened to his disk, so only a handful turned out...I'm bummed:( But there are a few good ones still...
OH britny-she is BEAUTIFUL!!! and seriously, congrats on your 2 YEARs!!! I couldn't be happier for you guys. ummm, and can i just say i'm obsessed with tragan, i LOVED him putting on deoderant, i really laughed out loud when i saw that!! you guys are so cute-and your doing an outstanding job at raising your cute little fam!
2 comments:
OH britny-she is BEAUTIFUL!!! and seriously, congrats on your 2 YEARs!!! I couldn't be happier for you guys. ummm, and can i just say i'm obsessed with tragan, i LOVED him putting on deoderant, i really laughed out loud when i saw that!! you guys are so cute-and your doing an outstanding job at raising your cute little fam!
Those are such beautiful pictures!! She is such a beautiful little baby girl! I'm so happy for you and your family!
Post a Comment