I had heard him start the dishwasher and I knew he was doing an empty cycle just to rinse it all out, and then we started to hear some foaming during a quiet part in the movie...Kenny walks in to the kitchen and says "Uh oh, I made a big mess, Uh oh, uh oh...". I run in after him and the dishwasher is overflowing with bubbles. Then he says "I guess dish soap isn't for the diswasher"!
So after laughing hysterically while he was cleaning it up, I got the camera and started taking some pictures. However I wished I had got them with the big mess, these are after it was mostly cleaned up. But when I grabbed the camera the first thing out of his mouth was "This is not for the blog, Britny!". We still can't stop laughing about it, and of course, I couldn't NOT post this!!


3 comments:
I am laughing so hard!! Kenny would do something like that! Take it apart because you can! Good story thanks for posting!!
I did that once when I was babysitting when I was 12. I also didn't know that regular dish soap was not for the dishwasher.
How did he take it apart to fix it? My dishwasher needs A LOT of help!
P.S. I miss Tragan!
that is hilarious! and yes, I have a page, not a great one but its getting there! Such cute pics!
***chat soon!!!!!
Post a Comment