Grandpa and Me





Tragan slept over at his grandparents last night for some one on one time and had an amazing time he won't soon forget! First he and Papa Joe set up the tent they were going to spend the night in. (which only lasted til 1:30am) and then they lit the camp fire to make it a real camping trip! Then this morning he went on his first fishing trip, he caught three fish!! My dad found this pond in Murray where they allow kids to come fish and catch a certain amount. He had a blast and I got to clean my house without interuption, it was great!! Thank you PAPA JOE!!!

1 comment:

The Gag-nears said...

I love when the kids can bond with the grandparents. Such great memories! And I love that picture at the top of your blog of you and Kenny - cutest couple ever! I have your dishes and will bring them over any day now! Thanks for bringing dinner- you are amazing!