It's coming too fast...

*Deep Breath* I've reached that time, and I'm not handling it very well! Tragan is getting signed up for PRESCHOOL!!! I'm totally wigging! If I even hear the word lately, my heart starts to race. Just writing this I'm near tears, how pathetic! I know its a step every mom has to go through but I have to admit, I was one who thought other moms were pathetic when they cried the first day their child went to school, and turns out I'm going to be the one locking my doors not letting him out of the car because I'm not ready for him to go out into this world without holding my hand. Okay, so I'm exaggerating, of course, however I really can't believe he's already preschool ready. Maybe I should have not let him potty train so he wouldn't be able to enroll....j/k!!

I've been looking all over for that perfect school, and I think (and hope) I found it. It's called "My Smart World" in American Fork (by Albertsons). I actually found it online and I'm going make an apointment to tour the school. It looks very well structured from what I've read and seen, I hope this is it! However, if anyone has any information on it, good or bad I'd like to hear it! It's a little pricy, but I'm willing to pay it if it is really worth it. The website it www.mysmartworld.com . I would really have rathered stay close to home, for many reasons but one of them being that if we have a winter like the last one I don't want him far away. And I hate driving in bad weather with the kids. If its just me I'm usually okay, but with the kids I'm a wreck. Anyway, I'm still totally up for suggestions of other preschools if anyone has any, this is just the one I like the best so far...Input is always helpful!!

2 comments:

ali-dot-e said...

I bet it is a great school. But like I told you before check out learning dynamics behind Smiths. Tragan will be fine, and so will you!

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

I'll have to talk to you more about this. I am TOTALLY dragging my feet about preschool. I think I am in full denial. I just keep thinking that Taj has a late birthday and has 2 more years before Kindergarten, so he'll get at least one year of preschool, why start now...? Wrong approach I know. I need to get serious about looking. Thanks for the inspiration.