2 Years to Eternity!


I should have written yesterday,the day just got away from me! But yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of Kenny and I being sealed, and to our son, Tragan!

Honestly I can't believe its only been 2 years, it feels like longer! But it constantly surprises me how far I've come in the last 4 years. I total 180. I'm so happy to be where I am, and to be sealed to my husband and our beautiful two kids. I feel so blessed to have gone through what I have and still come out shining, It's a constant reminder to me of my testimony and the power of the atonement!

The kids and I were on our way to the shop yesterday to give daddy some flowers for the anniversary and I was explaining to Tragan what day it was. He said "Oh yes, I remember!" And then started singing 'I Love To See The Temple'. What a beautiful boy he is!

I love you family, Here's to an Eternity together...

5 comments:

ali-dot-e said...

Congratulations!! What a great memory! I am sure that Tragan does remember! I love to hear kids sing primary songs. It pretty much makes me cry each time!

Kati said...

Congrats! I am so happy that you guys celebrate such a joyful occasion- and how cute of Tragan to sind that and remember! That is so special and yes you are SHINING! Congrats again!

I also love the pictures of the blessing! Your little girl is absolutly adorable! At least the handful of pictures you have turned out great!

Erin said...

Congratulations on your two years! It's so amazing to know that we can be with our family forever! I know what you mean about turning a 180. I'm so thankful for the Atonement in my life. I'm so proud of you and thank you for sharing the anniversary of your special day with all of us!

Shelly said...

Congratulations. What an awesome milestone. Best to you and hope there are many many more happy years to come.

Lori said...

Ah! I hope you celebrate that day forever! I always have a party on my "baptism day."
You have such a cute family! I love your blog!
I'm thinking blogging is better than facebook- we'll see!