11 months already!


That baby of ours is already 11 months. Holy Mackrel! Where did the time go? With Tragan I cherished every month and things went so slowly (mostly because Kenny was gone). But there is something about baby #2, the time has flown!

Well our sweet princess is WALKING now. Can you believe it? She started a couple months ago, then quit, and now she is full speed ahead. Tragan is loving it, he is her biggest fan and is thrilled when she does something new. I really like this age difference between them....I am quite sure we won't be having any closer together than 2 1/2 years ever again. It is just too perfect.

She is learning some sign language also. She has learned "more" and "food" so far. Of course you wouldn't be able to tell what she is doing unless you are me! You would just think she is poking her fingers together and pointing to her lips. But I know, so it helps! I'm not a huge fan of sign language for babies though. I know, I know, it helps them communicate when they can't say what they want to. But I think it also delays their speech. Which in some ways couldn't be such a bad thing I suppose :) I just have chosen in the past not to do it with my kids. But I don't mind giving her some for now, we will see where it takes us!

We found out she has beautiful curly hair! Yes, it was wavy when she got out of the tub. But my sister in law suggested I put some mousse in her hair to strengthen the curls. And boy, we were shocked at the results! It's beautiful! I am trying to get a picture of it....but you all know how hard it is the get a baby to sit still.

Poor Tragan is sick today. On wonderful St. Patricks day! I'm bummed for him, he doesn't know what he is missing at school, and I don't intend to tell him. He woke in the middle of the night with a fever, cough and sore throat. He tells me, "Mom I have a germ, that's why I'm sick. It's one really huge germ". So when I'm done with this...here's a comin' green pancakes to celebrate the holiday at home!

P.S. Does anyone have a good suggestion of a love story book? I've read the twilight series and such. I just read one called "Brompton Manor" and it bit the bullet because the love story was only in the last 7 pages or so....retarded. I need a GOOD one!! Bring 'em on!

1 comment:

FitNotQuitJess said...

She's walking!?!?! WOW! Getting so big! BTW: Sign Language doesn't slow their speech, Jerimiah's talking up a storm and most of the first words he learned to speak were the ones he learned to sign. I LOVE sign language for babies, makes life a LOT easier (IF they use it!)