As usual, I changed my mind already. Last week I wanted the short hair cut, this week I want to grow it out...I think I'm the world's most indecisive person. So as of now, no cut. However just wait, I may surprise you!



This sweet man is so magnificent! We were watching TV the other night and I mentioned I wanted that haircut, and somewhere in the same evening I said I would love to look like Julia Roberts (who wouldn't?). He looked over at me and said, "Babe, I just want you to look like YOU!" What a sweetheart. He always tells me that whatever I want he will like because I am me. He is my rock, my best friend, and my everything. I am so grateful to be sealed to the man of my dreams and to spend eternity with him!

As I was driving Tragan to school yesterday I thought to myself about life 5 years ago and where I wanted to be now. I AM HERE! I must say, I am where I want to be and that is a wonderful feeling! Of course there are material things I would love to involve in that, and an education. But life has lead me here, with two beautiful children and a phenomenal husband! I couldn't ask for more at only 23 years old. I am thrilled about the rest of this life and what it will bring! The Lord has blessed me time, and time again and I am immensely grateful to him.

P.S.
Grandma, I will get McKenna walking on video, I promise! I might even get it done today! We miss you!

2 comments:

Justin said...

My wife mentioned that someone she didn't know had commented on our Blog, and at first mention of the name, I didn't know either! I suppose it was the "Hill" that threw me off, but the unique spelling of the first name tipped me off. It is wonderful to read that you and your beautiful family are doing so well and happy! Adorable children!

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

--sigh--if only we could all have a classy pair of glasses like that! Someday I will post some of the doozies I've worn over the years... Meantime, goodluck with the hair!