
I'm extremely depressed. I think I had my first anxiety attack last night after I signed the beginning papers of the selling of our house. Something about having to sign my home away to someone else was difficult. Even though this is right for us, and its time to go, this is where so many memories were made and it was my first home as a mother. I will miss this ward and friends so much! It is sad to think if I will ever see any of you again! Believe it or not, I really am trying to be positive about this. It is just change I am afraid of. But it's right! The pro's totally out way the con's. Everything will be closed before the 22nd of November. So I have a few more Sundays here, which is nice. And Souper Saturday! I don't have a good way to end this post....so...
10 comments:
:( that is all I have to say, I am kinda speachless right now.
WOW - Seriously? WOW - I too am speechless! That is exciting for you, but sad for all of us "little people" here in Willow Springs! You will be missed for sure! I'm glad you have a little while longer!
so sad! i'm glad for you (if it's right for you) but it is totally sad. I understand how you feel about change- i hate it so much. good luck! we'll miss your family so much. thank goodness for blogs!
Reading that just mad me really sad! I'm trying to be happy for you but it's hard when I'm really going to miss not having you in our ward or seeing you on the playground! I am happy that you were able to sell your condo though! It will make it much easier for you and your family being closer to work and family I'm sure! We will always have blogging to keep in touch! I really will miss you and I mean that!
That's the saddest news I've heard all day! I had no idea you were trying to move :( I was so looking forward to Visiting Teaching you!
We're happy for you to be moving on but sad that you're leaving. Good thing for blogs, we can keep in touch that way. Good luck.
Aw... that IS sad.
Hopefully you will throw your leg out again so you can't move. Then you'll never leave us!
And I mean that in the nicest possible way.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That is all I have to say. I hate change and when people move away. You were the best visiting teaching companion ever and I treasure our friendship. I know you won't be very far away, and I am glad you guys sold in this market. I know it's meant to be but we'll miss you! Obviously NOOO is not all I had to say! I love you! Maybe you should throw out your leg on the play groud and never be able to get up so you get stuck here. :)
I totally know how you feel. Even though we're gone already, signing our first home we owned away was weird. So sad.
I already miss you ad Tragan! Thanks so much for the nice gift - you're the best!!!
Good luck to you and your cute family!
Post a Comment