Nsync Christmas 1998

Every one has that special christmas cd they love to play as soon as it's that time of year. And for me, it is Nsync Christmas! Corny you say? My friends will totally agree with you. From the time I was 13 years old, when the sleepovers were held at Andrea's house, it usually consisted of the same routine that never got old for me. Every sleepover we usually begged Andrea to make cookies or pancakes. (I loved when she baked!) Then I would rush to the entertainment center to turn on the christmas music that I could hear all year long and not get sick of. Then we would resume to scarfing the cookie dough and jumping around dancing to the music...or maybe that was just me?? Either way, it is part of the yearly memory that brings a smile to my face when I think about it. I miss those days!

So I have, so kindly, posted the song on my blog. Have a listen and I hope it brings a smile to you too!

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh My Gosh!!!!! I LOVE that CD, and that song in particular. I was obsessed w/ NSYNC--I went to their concert like 3 times :) I'm totally going to break it out in a few days! :)

Anonymous said...

mm love the song!! brings back some good memories of good ol' nsync days!

p.s. i love your idea! i would love to share a cell with you@the cost of an idiot:)

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Um, I LOVE O Holy Night by N'Sync--I have it on multiple cds!

And, hey--have you moved...?! I totally identify with the panic attacks about moving--we still don't know where we are going to go!