Here ya go Marc!
10 things that bug me:
1. 4 year olds that know how to play Halo or world of warcraft...enough said
2. people parking in my parking spot
3. when a certain husband isn't home by the time I have so pleasantly begged him to be home by and he promised he would! (only on special occasions of course)
4. people repeating themselves more than twice in the same conversation
5. When Kenny uses all the milk and I have just filled my bowl with cereal
6. Dog poop
7. tight pants after a long day
8. no money!
9. people taking newborns (brand new) to movies....hello seriously? Let's blow their eardrums smart people.
10. when people ring doorbells over and over again because apparently I can't pull my pants on fast enough to get to their so important need to ask me a not so important question.
10 things that make me happy:
1. buying chocolate
2. ALONE TIME
3. bed time
4. When my awesome, sexy, hilarious sister in law get my name in the christmas drawing!
5. a cold house, warm pj's, big blanket, hot cocoa and watching a love story.
6. Twilight!!
7. taking off tight pants and putting on large comfy sweatpants
8. yard work at Kathy's:)
9. surprises
10. Family get togethers
I tag : Nikki, Robyn, and Madi
1 comment:
dude...i totally know who that repeating things on the phone comment is about.;)
and i'll get your name every year if ya keep saying nice things like that to me!
Post a Comment