So Tragan just ran into the office from outside (he just had to see if the Brearton's were home)-
Tragan:
"Mom I saw I big, big, huge, huge, tall, tall, tall FIRE at bailey's house!"
Me:
"WHAT!?"
Tragan:
"I'll show you, come on mom!"
So we run out of the house of next door and Tragan points to the fire extinguisher on the wall.
Give me a heart attack boy!
4 comments:
BRITNY!!!!!!!! OH MY HECK!!! i seriously was sooo excited to see your comment!!! My heck, AND YOUR NEW BABY GIRL!! I'M OBSESSED! I promise i can't wait to spy on your cute family now:). I'm so glad to see everything went good with the birth! Thanks for the comment..i'm sure i'll be back to catch up again!!
He sounds like such a character and he's such a cutie! I can't wait until Camerons imagination really comes to life. The pirate ship post was SO cute!!
That's hilarious. I'm glad you found my blog. This is really fun to see what's going on in people's lives, and to hear each other's funny kid stories. Sydney makes me play the "E-I-E-I-O" video clip all the time too. She just loves to watch herself. By the way... McKenna is adorable. I can't wait to see her in person.
That is so funny! Kids say the silliest things! I love all the pictures you have taken lately! Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment