Blah Blah Blah
Sorry it has been so long since I've written, there just hasn't been much to write about! Memorial Day weekend was good, however we didn't do much. We spent 3/4 of the weekend at my moms just letting Tragan play in the backyard. Oh! Although, I did go shopping with my mom to buy McKenna's blessing dress and that was fun. We are blessing her this Sunday June 1st. I didn't really get to make it a big family affair with Tragan because Kenny was only home home on leave from his deployment for the three days I was in the hospital, so Tragan was blessed there with the few family members that could be there on so short of notice. So I am excited about this one. I've considered doing a luncheon afterwards, however Kenny has drill also this weekend and is only able to come to sacrament meeting, and living all the way out here I feel bad having everyone come out for the blessing and stay all through church to have a lunch after. Particularly because I'm not to keen on leaving right after sacrament. I don't like putting my responsibilities on other people when I feel I'm fully capable of doing them. (I'm talking about church). Anyway, I need to call all the family again and tell them the luncheon is off. I better get on it! Tootaloo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope the blessing goes wonderful!
Post a Comment