Our Angel is Here!!

McKenna is finally here! She was 6 lbs 7 oz 19 inches long. We are so excited to finally have her here! I didn't make it to the induction date on Thursday, I went into labor Tuesday night and had her early Wednesday morning!! I am loving this, it seems like nothing could get better! She is an absolute angel, and the spirit she brings into our home is so wonderful, I feel like the luckiest person alive!

8 comments:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

She is so precious!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

Erin said...

Congratulations on your beautiful Baby girl! I love that name!! I've been thinking about you all this week. I'm sure it feels wonderful to finally have her her with you. If you ever need anything PLEASE feel free to give me a call anytime.

ali-dot-e said...

YEAH!! You did it Girl!! I am so propud of you! Congratulations! Love you all!

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Hey Britny--congratulations! It's Andrea Hecklinger (I know you won't recognize my sign-on name).

I got your blog address from Alisha--she told me you'd had your baby and I am so excited for you! Anyway, I hope things are going smoothly (as smooth as they can) at home. As you know, my calling is to check in on the new mommies--so compile your wishlist tonight and I will call you tomorrow to see how you're doing! :)

Natalie Kay said...

CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful!

The Gag-nears said...

She is SO Cute! I am jealous taht you already have her home and not pregnant anymore. I can't wait! I hope you are doing good! I want to bring you dinner in the next couple of weeks for sure! Congrats again!

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

I can't believe you have been out SHOPPING! Seriously, I am so happy for you--I was such a slug after my second one. Hurray for being able to have your sweet baby at last--she is so cute and I love the name! Congrats again and I'll see you in a couple weeks (or maybe tonight, since you apparently don't need any down time...j/k) :)

Shelly said...

Jared told me she was cute, but I didn't know she was THAT cute.