well, first off, I'm so lucky to have such awesome friends, thanks to all of you for offering your help on the last blog, you're all so sweet!
So yesterday was interesting...I have a heart condition called SVT ( Supra Ventricular Tachycardia) which is so not fun, and yesterday I had two attacks. I've had it since I was young, and the attacks come and go within months, sometimes I can go a year without one. But since I've been pregnant this time around, they have been more frequent and yesterday I had two in one day. Sometimes they last 30 seconds, and the longest I had was 25 minutes. Anyway, I was worried how it would effect the baby, so last night I called the Doctor and he said he wanted me in first thing this morning. So I went and he wants to do more tests, EKG's, holter monitor, stress test and medication, which I am so not excited about! But he doesn't want to do them while I'm pregnant, so we set an induction date for next THURSDAY APRIL 17th!! Wahoo! I can finally relax and not freak out over when its going to happen. However, I know it could happen before then if nature decides to finally kick in, but it is such a relief to finally see a light at the end of the tunnel! It's also my mom's birthday that day so she is excited to share it with her grandaughter. That's it, just had to share my wonderful news. I should be a lot happier now!
1 comment:
Congrats! My guess is that you will go into labor before then- but if not, I bet it is so nice to have a date! I had no idea you had a heart condition, I hope it never leads to anything too serious. Sorry about the run around today! It was a fun activity though!
Good luck with the week ahead!
Post a Comment