5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was 12...6th grade, crushing on Derek Lemmons...oh geeze
2. I remember telling my dad I was a pre-teen and he fully objected to even bringing up the subject, lol!
3.I have a bad memory...
4. I spent all my time thinking of boys, I don't even remember who my 6th grade teacher was
5. Freaking out that I was going to be in Middle School, I was really really nervous to meet new people.
5 Things on my "to-do" list:
1. Bills
2. Shower
3. Make reservations for our family reunion
4. Bulletin for Sunday
5. Mail Birth Certificate forms
5 Snacks I like:
1. Strawberries dipped in sugar
2. Oreos and milk
3. Chocolate Milkshakes
4. cheese, crackers, and beef stick
5. All kinds of fruits
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Financially secure my family and extended family
2. Buy my husband his dream home with his massive shop in the back and all the fast cars and trucks he wants
3. Travel with my husband-NY, Nauvoo, hawaii, italy, paris,
4. Travel with my kids- disney world, sea world, go on the disney cruise:)
5. Give more
5 Bad Habits:
1. Being bossy with my husband and kids
2. Expecting Kenny to be a mind reader
3. Shopping for things I don't need
4. I'm bad at wasting food, when in doubt, throw it out!
5. Too shy to initiate conversation with most people
5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Macey's Bagger/Cashier
2. Dental Assistant
3. Osh Kosh B'Gosh
4. Tanning Salon
5. Secretary/receptionist for our business
5 Places I've lived:
1. South Jordan, Ut
2. Eagle Mountain, Ut
3.
4.
5.
Tag your it Marcie, Natalie, & Andrea!!
No comments:
Post a Comment