

Sorry it has taken me so long to post pictures of our new house. I've been busy on the yard and unloading boxes. Not to mention the big fiasco when McKenna fell with a popsicle stick and it went in her eye. Miserable girl, it broke my heart! I wrote that post last week but the computer froze... so I will get to that another time! Anyway, we are adoring the house, it seems so perfect for us! And the neighborhood and ward are fantastic. We definitely feel like it is meant to be. We have been so blessed! I will post inside pictures when it is fully decorated, or you can just come by and look yourself! Hope you all are doing well and had a great summer!
5 comments:
Wah hoo! I have been waiting for pic's! Thanks for sharing. i hope Mckenna is okay, that sounds scary!
Your house looks awesome! I am so excited for you! We are finally moving too--hurray! And yikes about the popsicle stick--now I'm going to be extra paranoid about things like that! Hope she's ok!
That is so great! I'm happy for you guys!
THATS FANTASTIC!!! CONGRATS YOU GUYS!! that house is adorable!
i long for the day when i can have a freaking house.
Congrats! It is beautiful!
Post a Comment