Mountain outing






A month or so ago we went on a drive up the beautiful American Fork canyon and found a cute little place to have lunch and a nice walk. The kids of course LOVED getting as dirty as possible and climbing up the mountain side. It was a gorgeous day to adore the magnificent nature we are so lucky to live near by. McKenna, of course, attached herself to the first dog in sight! And Tragan was thoroughly enjoying his exploration of nature! I can't wait until we can find some family time to go again!

4 comments:

The Gag-nears said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Love living in Utah near mountains for outings such as these. I want to see pics of your new house! And I love your cute hair by the way. Miss you guys!

Andrea said...

Looks so fun! As much as I love the green, the hills and the coast here of Oregon I already miss the mountains a little! Good old Utah! Home sweet home!

ali-dot-e said...

Love the mountains! I miss Tragan we need to get together soon!

melissa said...

that place looks beautiful! we might have to hit it up sometime! and that picture with you and kenny is so cute!!