Fire station Field trip

On Wednesday, Tragan and I were able to have a little date day and go with his preschool to the fire station. Tragan was really excited all week and highly enjoyed the trip. Although he was really shy of the fire men in their gear, he seemed to really enjoy the big trucks.

The fire man that was talking to the class was getting a little too complicated for these 4 and 5 year olds in his explanations. Which he soon noticed when the kids decided he was a bit boring, so they needed some excitement and loudly yelled out what they all wanted to be for halloween. It started with one boy and in came the domino effect. The fire man sat back and laughed and soon recognized who he was talking to! It was a cute trip. Even I learned something: Did you know there is a difference between a Fire Engine and a Fire Truck? I didn't....and still don't know what the difference is, because I didn't ask! Grandma Great, do you know? Considering you were married to a Fire man? Let us know! Love you lots!

And yeah, I just realized Tragan is picking his butt in that picture....sorry!



No comments: