
Well we found a home we absolutely love! We started searching a couple weeks ago and this was only the 4th house we looked at. We wanted to stay here in Pleasant Grove because of 2 reasons: 1- The shop, and 2-I have fallen in love with the mountain side. I don't know that I will be able to live anywhere else now! Anyway, we move in the weekend of the 14th and time is just not moving fast enough! I have already designed the kids rooms, and I can't wait to get my hands in my own garden soil! I only wished we found it in the spring so I could have enjoyed spring blossoms, but I have next year! I promise to post pictures ASAP! I'm extremely giddy and can't pack fast enough! I wish we were moving today!
6 comments:
CONGRATS!
That's exciting! We move the same day...but not into a fun new house! Congrats!!
How fun for you guys! Loved reading and catching up on things in your life. I hope all goes well with your house. I am so jealous! I can't belive all of your stories on here - oh and your hair is GORGEOUS! I love the look on you! Miss you guys.
Hi! Congratulations on your new house! We miss you all! I love to be able to keep up with you through your blog though. Best of luck with your new home, we'll have to come see it when we are there over the holidays.
Hurray! I hope your move is/has gone well! We looked a lot in PG too, but think we will end up staying here in EM after all. Good luck with everything! You will have to give me gardening tips someday!
I am so glad u moved into the neighborhood! :) WELCOME!
Post a Comment