Update

Wow things have been crazy these past two weeks! Between the business, the selling of the house, moving, and being sick I feel like its been a whirwind since I wrote last. Yet somehow I don't have much fun to write about. We are all moved in and loving being near things again! I go grocery shopping and my groceries are still cold when I get home! Who knew? We are definately saving on gas, that's for sure! But I miss my friends and cozy condo! I was homesick the first week but its getting better. The holidays help, being around family a lot.

I saw twilight! (twice actually) I really liked it,but of course the book is better. I was nasty sick but still couldn't give up my ticket for the show with the girls. Then went and saw it a second time with Kenny. He is even going to read it! WOW!

Tragan is loving the new place. He is getting a 'Big Bed' today. He is using a full bed we have had in storage for a while and he is really excited. Mckenna, however is getting sick. She is tugging at the ears and has a fever so I'm thinking an ear infection. We'll see what the diagnosis is!

Thanksgiving was wonderful. We had Kenny's family the first half of the day, then went to my family and had the Clark family over too. After dinner we played cherades, that was a lot of fun! Poor Kathy missed out though, she is miserably sick! So much gunk going around right now! But overall the holiday was great. I thoroughly enjoyed both families and less driving!

Well I have to go put up the 'Big Bed' now! Then on to the christmas tree...here we go!

4 comments:

ali-dot-e said...

I miss you already!! Now that your settled in...When can I come over? Love ya!!

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Congrats on getting all moved in! Someday that will be us too--once we figure out exactly where we're going to go, that is! You inspire me though--thanks for showing that it's possible to get done! We miss you!

Ivie Family said...

i'm glad to know things are going well. david asked yesterday if he could play with "my tragen".
we all miss you. hope baby is doing good and you too.

rachelsaysso said...

Hi Britny! Your mom asked about the blog but she didn't even tell me that you had one. You and Kenny and the kids look great.