Me: "Tragan, you have good guys and bad guys in your body, and the bad guys are winning so we have to help the good guys and give you medicine and cool your head down."
Tragan: "Okay, put it on."
-Well I took it off for a minute about 10 minutes later and he immediately starts yelling at me-
Tragan: (with gritted teeth) "Put it back on, the bad guys are still winning!!"
It was hilarious and my mother in law and I just laughed, it was a saying to remember!
He has been miserable and only wants to be held, yet has so many other demands! So when Kenny got home from drill, I called Barnes and Noble to see if there could possibly be any copies of the completely desirable "Breaking Dawn". To my luck, there was! So yes, I got the book, and it will probably take me two weeks to read it, so don't tell me anything!
4 comments:
So this is why you skipped on church...Was it Tragan or Breaking Dawn???? Just kidding! I love ya and hope Tragan feels better!
You are one clever mom! I will have to use that- my kids and family are all sick right now. We don't have strep- just a cold luckily! Hope he gets well soon! And I hope that the rest of you stay healthy!
I'm gonna have to remember that one for when my kids are sick next time.
I'm sorry that he was sick. We know all to well about sickness in this house...I love the explanation of the good guys and the bad guys! I'll have to write that one down!
Post a Comment