She Rolled!
McKenna has been trying for the last week or so to flip from her back to stomach and she finally rolled this morning! And of course, once she figured it out, she's determined to never have to stay on her back again! We tried to get her to do it last night so Kenny would be able to see her first, but it didn't work that way, unfortunately. He said "I know she is going to do it tomorrow, I know it!" and then she did. I keep videoing her so that I could get her first on tape and I missed it, at least with the camera. I feel bad that he missed that because he wanted so badly to see her firsts because he didn't get to see Tragan's. But he'll be home tonight so that is second best right? So yay! Our baby is a rollin at only 4 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe she is only 4 months and is rolling! That is incredible! She's such a doll! I forgot to add your new number in my phone will you text it to me again? Also, if you want some time this week I can do some practice pitures of Mckenna. I'm still trying to get the hang of things with photographing children so I'd really like to practice if that's okay with you. Just let me know what you think!
She is too little to roll! She will be rolling all over the place and you will be saying, why can't you go back to staying in one place! I can't wait to see her!!
Post a Comment