We Love Easter!
What a beautiful weekend it was! It was so nice to have Kenny all to ourselves for a whole weekend! Okay, he went into work for like and hour, but we were with him. But it's rare that we get two full days of unlimited dad! It was a bit cold Saturday, but when the wind wasn't blowing, the sun sure felt good! We had the Hill Easter hunt Saturday that was so much fun! We had a potluck lunch and then each seperate age group of the kids got to hunt for eggs and then at the end had a big basket full of plenty of fun from Grandma Shanna!
Then Sunday morning the Easter Bunny left eggs full of treats throughout the house, and even a movie- The Bee Movie. Tragan had a blast and was very excited. Then it was off to Grandma Vicki and Papa Joe's church, where afterwards at their house was MORE candy and games waiting. What a loved (sure, spoiled) little boy! Grandpa Joe made a huge Easter dinner, a thanksgiving one, really, that was to die for! What a fun holiday, hope all yours was as delightful as ours!
Happy Easter!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It sounds like you guys had a really fun Easter!! I'm jealous to see grass in the picture. We went to Idaho for Easter and the big hunt had to be indoors because they still have sooooo much snow!!
What a cute Family!!! I can't wait to see little girl in the picture!
It was so cold on Easter! Brrr... We went to Thanksgiving Point and froze! I am so glad you had a great two days! I love the family picture of you all! It is so cute! I also love that song that plays- Brad even commented that he liked it.
Post a Comment