Check Up

I went to the doctor today, just a normal visit but I was ready to walk in that office and have her! As I was walking in I saw a girl coming in that was in labor, I was so jealous, yet thankful at the same time that it wasn't me yet! The Dr. said I'm measuring right on. Yet he thinks I will only last another 4 weeks or so. Walking is ridiculous, I walk like an oversized penguin! In two weeks he wants to have an ultrasound to check my placenta. I have placenta previa and he wants to make sure it is moving where it is supposed to and to check how big she is, so I am looking forward to that! I came home and told Kenny what the doctor said and it was like it all of the sudden hit him that we are going to have a baby, HaHa, it was funny to see his reaction!

2 comments:

ali-dot-e said...

You do not walk like an oversized penguin! You are too cute! Just keep that baby in two more weeks!!

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

You went to Bingham?! That is so funny! I thought you looked familiar, but I couldn't quite remember from where! Ben said he totally remembers you from Macey's. What a small world. And, I agree with Alisha, you do NOT walk like an oversized penguin! I think you look so cute!