Okay Grandma Vidmar, this one is for you! Our out of state family hasn't seen me this far along yet, and I know you wanted pictures so hopefully this will do. Mom took this picture on Tragan's birthday and so far it is the only picture taken of me pregnant this time around, so here you go! This was a little over 6 months (29 weeks). Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks! Wahoo! This is going by pretty fast! I've even gotten nervous in my short moments alone, thinking "I'm not quite ready for this!". But we are, and we are so excited to welcome this precious girl into our family! For those of you who don't know already, her name will be McKenna Cheree Hill. My guess is a little over 6 lbs, if I make it the full 40 weeks. Anyone else want to play in on the guessing game?
2nd Pregnancy
Okay Grandma Vidmar, this one is for you! Our out of state family hasn't seen me this far along yet, and I know you wanted pictures so hopefully this will do. Mom took this picture on Tragan's birthday and so far it is the only picture taken of me pregnant this time around, so here you go! This was a little over 6 months (29 weeks). Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks! Wahoo! This is going by pretty fast! I've even gotten nervous in my short moments alone, thinking "I'm not quite ready for this!". But we are, and we are so excited to welcome this precious girl into our family! For those of you who don't know already, her name will be McKenna Cheree Hill. My guess is a little over 6 lbs, if I make it the full 40 weeks. Anyone else want to play in on the guessing game?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Brittney!!! I love you blog! It is so cute! You are so cute pregnant! I love the cake you made your son- it is awesome!!!
I'm glad you found my blog! When are you due? You have the cutest pregnant belly! :)
My puppy is a cocker spaniel-poodle-shih tzu mix.
Post a Comment