Catchin up

Okay so Ive realized that I mostly post updates on facebook! So I'll do a little rewind and catch up!


My baby graduated preschool! He is so excited that he is growing up. He continually asks me when he gets to go to the big school (elementary school). He starts kindergarten there in 6 weeks. I have mixed feelings, I'm not sure I'm ready!

We had an awesome trip to the zoo at the beginning of the summer. Kennys dads work rented out the zoo for an evening. Which included dinner, face painting, and as many free train rides as we wanted!


Then we took a beautiful hike up Bridal Veil falls on Memorial Day. I had never been there, and it was our first family hike. We are slowly being able to do more things with just the four of us, and it is SO nice! With the kids getting older, its a lot easier and more fun to come up with things to do that we can all enjoy. And we make them all memorable, that's for sure!

2 comments:

ali-dot-e said...

So fun! Your kids are getting so big. I miss you!

The Shelley Family said...

I love the picture by the falls!
Your kids are having a great summer thanks to all the fun stuff you do together!
u are one great momma!
Thanks for the cute update!
(now i need to update MINE!)