It had been way too long since I posted, I'm sorry! We are just busier than ever! Kenny and I are running the shop, and hired his cousin Kristen to run the front desk. She has been a wonderful blessing! And for now, we think keeping it all in the family is best. We've been stung too much from all those other "fun" experiences!
Christmas was wonderful, I didn't take pictures, I just video taped the whole thing, sorry!! But we have had fun since! I will post pictures of the season, and things we have been doing that I just never posted about. I'm sorry, I get on everyone else about updating their blogs, and then I don't do my own....I'm a sucker!
Great. I just realized I don't have an adaption cord here at the shop from my camera to my computer. GRRRR....
I'll post them soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment