We miss you too!! It is too cold to go out so no one is talking to anyone...have you heard our news...check out my blog and you can see why I am anti social right now!!
I know it's late - but how the heck are you I was just thinking about you today and missing you. Sounds like you are doing good though. I am glad. I got assigend Kim Feller again to visit teach and it took me back to when we were partners. You were the best partner! I miss you. We are doing good. Check out our blog for details!
Hey Britny--remember how you moved and I thought I was too...? Well, our buyers have extended AGAIN, so we have had a little bit of a stressful last month and a half of Limbo while we await them. So that's where I've been. Nice to finally catch up with a few blogs though. Sounds like things are good with the shop--hope they are great with the inlaws too. Tell Tragen hi from Taj!
6 comments:
Girl, I always feel that way!
That's why you blog stalk us Willow Spring-ers...to get updates. How are you guys liking your new house?
We miss you too!! It is too cold to go out so no one is talking to anyone...have you heard our news...check out my blog and you can see why I am anti social right now!!
How is everything with you guys lately? Update!
I know it's late - but how the heck are you I was just thinking about you today and missing you. Sounds like you are doing good though. I am glad. I got assigend Kim Feller again to visit teach and it took me back to when we were partners. You were the best partner! I miss you. We are doing good. Check out our blog for details!
Hey Britny--remember how you moved and I thought I was too...? Well, our buyers have extended AGAIN, so we have had a little bit of a stressful last month and a half of Limbo while we await them. So that's where I've been. Nice to finally catch up with a few blogs though. Sounds like things are good with the shop--hope they are great with the inlaws too. Tell Tragen hi from Taj!
Post a Comment