I'm going to be too busy to post tomorrow so I'm doing it today....
4 years ago I married my best friend, and true love. It will probably take me the rest of my life to understand why I was the lucky one to have him for eternity, but I look forward to every day I try to figure it out. No one will ever understand me the way he does, or handle me the way he does. Even when we are driving eachother absolutely insane, there is still no one I would rather be with. You are the love of my life babe, I love you!
Happy Anniversary Kenny!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute together!
Happy Anniversary!! It seems to go by so fast doesn't it? I'm so glad that you are in our ward and I've gotten to know you! You are such an amazing person! I loved your comment on my blog! You crack me up!
Happy Anniversary! And Lori is right- you do look perfect together! And I have to comment on the sidebar. McKenna is GORGEOUS!
Happy Anniversary! Where did you go and when do we get to walk again?! I also have to agree with Lara--your kids look BEAUTIFUL in those pictures!
Post a Comment