Packing Up


Well as some of you know, we are moving. This whole last week I have been sorting things into boxes for storage and arranging the house to be presentable to show. It's amazing how much stuff we have! You never know how much it is until you move, holy cow! So yesterday, Kenny had to work at the shop but we had a lot to move into storage, so our friends Don and Anita came to save the day with a truck and trailer to help me move. I must say, 3 flights of stairs suck, and then you add the 99 degree weather outside! I'm not looking forward to the actual move as far as that part goes! But we are ready to go. The Ranches have been wonderful to us and we were definately meant to be here, but it's time to go! However we could still be here until fall, if it doesn't sell until then, then we will rent it out. We for sure don't want to do another winter out here. However I would have to be picky on my renters, we've gone through that mess before and do not want to go back!! In case you are wondering, we are moving closer to Pleasant Grove where our shop is. Anyway, we need to be on to our next adventure. So if anyone is looking...our condo is for sell!

8 comments:

Erin said...

I am so sad to hear that you are moving. I had no idea. I was shocked when I read your post!! Then again being in primary I am not in the loop anymore!! Good luck with everything! Let me know if you need any help!

Marci said...

what the heck? i never know anything.:) where are you moving? are you buying a house? it will be good for you to be closer.

ali-dot-e said...

I am so sad. This kinda makes it real! We will have to meet at Panda once in a while and let the kids play together!! Love ya!!

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

I had no idea you were moving! Of course, I am on the other side of the country, so I am a bit out of the loop...Sad. I was hoping we'd be able to hang out when we came back. But I am happy for you guys. This will be an awesome adventure for you!

Kati said...

Good luck with the move and also selling! If our buyer doesn't go through I will recommend her to you guys, I trust that you took care of your place :) It is so nice for us to have brad closer to work, especially with gas prices. So good luck selling! Are you going through a realitor? We sold ours through Ksl.com in their classifieds. I totally recommend it because that knocks off so much of the cost and that is what is selling right now. If you do go through the classifieds, I have a lot of suggestions- let me know if you would like them! btw- we had more people interested from that then any realitor could believe...

FitNotQuitJess said...

I didn't even know you guys were moving. :-( At least we have blogging!

Best of luck to you.

Shelly said...

Good for you guys. It will be good to move closer to work. Hope it all goes well.

Ivie Family said...

we still have to keep in touch. I'm going to miss you and your beatiful kids. if you need me to take ypu kids for few hours let me know.