
McKenna had her first rice cereal experience last night and went ballistic with excitement! It was pretty funny, she was snorting because I couldn't feed it to her fast enough! She is definitely enjoying it! And I am loving it because I don't have to go through so much formula! YAY!! We tried to get more pictures but she makes crazy faces when the flash goes, so they didn't work out too well. Anyway, here is our adorable baby!
2 comments:
She is so cute! I love when they start eating solids. I was happy as well when Cameron ate more solids than formula that stuff is so expensive! I can't believe she is old enough to eat rice ceral. She's getting so big so fast!
The cereail step is a good one. All my kids loved to start solids. I can't believe she is already so big! She is so cute. I just realized I pretty much said exactly when erin said - well I just love you tonz and still need to take you up on your babysitting offer one of these days - you are so nice!
Post a Comment