
and I was getting used to this

and then it seemed like all of the sudden...

My baby is growing up. I hate hearing that statement from mothers, at least I used to. I swear the nurses just placed him in my arms for the first time, how can he be 5 already? I love this boy so much! He changed my life forever and I cant imagine living without him. He's gone from the sweet baby I rocked all night long, to such a kind, young gentleman, handsome, loving, funny, band aid loving 5 year old. He's my angel, and will always be my baby.

I fully understand this book now. When I was little I would laugh at my grandma for crying when reading this to me. I just didn't get it. But now, I'm so thankful for this beautiful boy who makes me look forward to the future. How thankful I am that I was blessed above and beyond with the gift of motherhood to my children. Words could never describe my love!
3 comments:
They do grow up too fast. We love this book, too. . . and my kids don't get it when I tear up reading it to them.
LOVE that book. So true to life! And I tell my boys that, no matter how old they get, they will always be my baby. Which I think they like as much as I do. :)
I tear up when I read that book TOO!
Tragan is such a sweet kid =)
I have NEVER seen a kid who can get punched, cry, yet say he is OK just so his friend can stay and play some more. (BTW porter does get into trouble when he is mean to trag)
He is a selfless and loving kid and ALL BOY!
We love you Trag!
Post a Comment