Time For Change

The new year comes a little late to our house this year. Which I can say, for the sake of a better life, I am grateful for. Often times life can get too comfortable. In which case, something probably needs to be fixed. I read recently, that someone once said "The Gospel is here to comfort the afflicted, and to afflict the comfortable." I love that statement. For me, and my own personal experience, if I am too comfortable, I'm not doing all I should. I need to push myself to do things every day that are out of my comfort zone, in order to create a better me tomorrow. If at the end of the day I did not strive for change, positively, I did not live that day to the fullest. In my own sense, I wasted one more day God has granted me on this earth. I WILL make the best of today. We WILL overcome challenges by working together, hand in hand with The Lord. Because only through him will this family we have created, be together forever. The thought of Eternity without them is unbearable. So I will do my part. I will strive for what I really want.

Today. I'm going to do my best to make it better than yesterday. Will you?

3 comments:

Marci said...

well put brit! it's hard to be uncomfortable that's for sure but you have it right.

Andrea said...

Loved reading this blog! You are totally right! I read this right after coming home from a job interview and feeling 100% uncomfortable trying to get back into the groove again and not just being home with my baby! You're amazing!

Francy S Bull said...

Hi Brit, glad to see your blogging again....Love ya Francy