It has been a crazy couple of months at our house! So here's a quick update since I posted last:
Halloween was a lot of fun this year. Tragan was spiderman, mckenna was a black cat, and I was a zombie, costume compiled last minute by a old high school dance dress and mud from the front yard. The kids were watching me dirty up 'caveman style' in amazement, and helping me crunch leaves in my ratted hair. Grandma and Grandpa Stith and Kathy came to visit that day which we all enjoyed. Kathy brought hot soup and breadsticks from pizza factory which were soooo good! And then she proceeded to show tragan and his 3 friends how to leg wrestle! Mom has pictures of all of this, so when I have them, I'll post! Then we went to the neighborhood spooky street and then up to Kenny's parents for soup and scones. It was a fun fun night!
November some friends of our moved out here from Wisconsin and had planned on getting into the house they had arranged, and it fell through. So LONG story short, she has some medical problems and needed to be looked after closely. So they stayed with us the last half of November into December.
Thanksgiving was at my moms this year. Our friends that were staying with us came and made it a very memorable experience, that's for sure! All the food was to die for, thanks to Kathy, Mom, and Dad! I, of course, left my contribution to the dinner in my fridge on accident. Kenny got sick that day and slept 95% of the day. And all through dinner. He was very bummed he missed out on my dads cooking, and left overs just aren't the same. So our friend made him a full thanksgiving dinner the week after. Which was good, but not dads :) And Kenny really appreciated it.
We had a family party at moms the beginning of December and had so much fun playing charades and a new one that a friend introduced called Ninja. We had many laughs and good memories made!
McKenna has taken quite the interest in the potty! She would stay on it all day if I let her. So hopefully we can get it down for her soon. She is so independent and mature, it amazes me. Tragan and her play together for periods of time and watch movies together. They crack us up!
We are all counting down the days until Christmas! We are having it at my house this year and I've convinced everyone to sleep over Christmas eve! I'm SOOO excited! That post will come soon!
Happy Holidays!
1 comment:
Yeah for the UPDATE! You are always so cute and positive :)
You have such a kind heart..your friends are lucky people!
My head is spinnin from reading all the fun stuff u do!
Crazy Busy!
Post a Comment